Keyboard layouts and input methodsEdit
Main article: Guide to keyboard layouts and input methods
- An Arabic layout can be added within Windows using these instructions.
- Google Input Tools for Windows includes an Arabic layout and IME. (Windows 7/Vista/XP only)
Mac OS XEdit
- An Arabic layout can be installed using these instructions.
- SCIM supports Arabic input.
- Some Android devices include an Arabic keyboard natively; check your device's language or input method settings to see if it does.
- Google Keyboard includes an Arabic keyboard.
- An Arabic keyboard can be added in the device's settings.
- Google Input Tools - Arabic keyboard layout and transliteration-based IME available for Windows 7/Vista/XP, Chrome OS, and the Chrome web browser.
- MyArabic has several resources, from the alphabet to grammar to cultural notes.
- Almaany.com, Arabic bidirectional dictionary for English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Turkish and Farsi.
- Arabic as a Second Language has a short introduction to Arabic.
- Aljazeera provides resources to learners of Arabic.
- https://www.alandroidnet.com offers several android apps to learn Arabic.
Content in ArabicEdit
- Arabic Wikipedia
- http://www.riwaya.ml/maktaba_khadra.html and http://www.4newmum.com/ar/article/kids-bedtime-%20arabic%20stories.html provide children's stories in Arabic.
- Sublearning - Movie subtitle flash card quiz in Arabic and many other languages