Finnish is the "language spoken by the majority of the population in Finland and by ethnic Finns outside Finland. It is one of the two official languages of Finland and an official minority language in Sweden."
- Several children's books in Finnish
- More children's stories - web or EPUB format
- YLE Selkouutiest - news in simple Finnish
- Selkosanomat - magazine in simple Finnish
- Finnish Weird Made Easy - short stories in easy Finnish
- Ymmärrä suomea! - reading texts + tests on comprehension
- Sublearning - Movie subtitle flash card quiz in Finnish and many other languages
- A Taste of Finnish - by University of Helsinki. Contains dialogues including sound recordings, grammar explanations, quizzes at the end of each lesson.
- Uusi kielemme - grammar explanation, basic vocabulary and other resources
- The Finnish Teacher - grammar explanations and other resources