- French Placement of Adjectives is different from English, and it generally uses the BANGS (also known as BAGS) rule.
- A liaison is "when a normally silent consonant at the end of a word is pronounced at the beginning of the word that follows".
- Words that replace nouns (personal pronouns).
- A description about French adverbs "ici", "là" and "là-bas".
- Description of "aimer bien", "aimer" and "adorer".
- Noun genders in French.
- French conjugations (present indicative).
- Nasal vowels in French.
- Contractions Contractions in French (e.g. l' vs la l'homme vs la femme)
- Asking Questions in French - About.com
- 50 Les or Des
- Links to more grammar tips
- Duolingo: When are articles required in French?
- En - French Preposition
- À - French Preposition
- French Prepositions with Geographical Names - Prépositions et noms géographiques
- French Prepositions - Les PrépositionsDuolingo: "Est-ce que" vs "Est-ce"
- En vs Dans - French Prepositions
- Verbs Present - Word List (for Duolingo by lindakanga)
- Verb lists for French by About.com
|Location||Cities||Feminine countries/locations, or masculine locations starting with a vowel||Masculine locations not starting with a vowel||plurals|
|From||de (d’)||de (d’)||du||des|